When you choose Essential Management Solutions for your system development, you’ll have the best in planning, design, integration and performance. Turn to a company that uses its professional expertise and extensive resources to effectively maximize and improve the overall performance of a PSAP’s daily operating systems and services.
A few of the E9-1-1 System Development resources and services you’ll find with EMS include:
- 9-1-1 Addressing/Address Reconciliation – Meet several address needs like being able to review the current addressing database with GIS department, assign valid addresses to residents whose address does not meet current NENA standards, and provide documentation to tax assessment, emergency responders, or township/borough authorities with current valid addresses.
- 9-1-1 Wireless Deployment Testing – EMS will help draft necessary documentation to each wireless carrier as needed and can serve as a single point of contact for wireless testing. Facilitation of test schedules and coordination with wireless carriers regarding timeframe to procedures can also be handled. Get assistance with validation of each tower site and sector, provide database on all testing validations, manage the installation of upgrades, and provide assistance and guidance during any deployment.
- 9-1-1 Wireless Post Deployment Testing – To make sure your systems are operating perfectly, we can perform tests at random cellular sites, validate the accuracy of ALI database information, and provide project management services to validate the accuracy of initial deficiencies. In addition, we can identify any corrective actions required, provide timelines for corrections to be completed and even provide procedures for each wireless carrier to perform on future system build outs.
- VoIP Deployment Testing – Obtain support with developing VoIP deployment documents to identify registration and operational procedures for all VoIP providing services. No longer worry about facilitating schedules with VoIP carriers or coordinating and validating continuity testing for all VoIP carriers. As an added bonus, you’ll have a database on all the testing validations from VoIP carriers.
You’ll also find we cover other areas of expertise, such as:
- 9-1-1 System Integration
- OnStar E9-1-1 Testing, Compliance and Integration
- Emergency/Non-Emergency System Integration
- 9-1-1 Wireless Accuracy Testing
- 9-1-1/GIS Data Reconciliation
- MSAG Validation/Reconciliation
To learn more about these system development solutions, and all the services provide by EMS, contact us today.