Making your communications center secure and productive is possible thanks to Essential Management Solutions. Have you ever asked…
- Where can I find someone to provide assistance to our management and staff in our day-to-day operation?
- Who can provide expert knowledge on wireless 9-1-1 calls handling?
- How can I find help in updating and maintaining SOPs or SOGs?
The answer to all of these questions is EMS. Your communications center facilities will finally have needed help in areas such as:
- 9-1-1 General Consulting Services – These can include project management services, managerial assistance or needs assessment data for your management team review.
- 9-1-1 Wireless Training – Get specialist knowledge on handling wireless 9-1-1 calls as well as classroom training on 9-1-1 wireless calls. You can review current training procedures with management staff and get training documentation to continue wireless training with future employees.
- 9-1-1 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs or SOGs) – Review your current SOPs or SOGs and get the right assistance in updating and maintaining SOPs or SOGs.
- Communications and Radio Studies–Make sure that your staff and management team have all the skills and knowledge for your center to run smoothly. You can look for strengths and weaknesses that were uncovered by these studies.
Find out why so many communications centers have turned to Essential Management Solutions when it comes to expert services in the planning, design, integration, and management of highly confident emergency communications systems and technology solutions.
Not only will you have a team that possesses an in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations of the Commonwealth and other procedures set forth by the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency, but you’ll also have a team familiar with the rules of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Find out what separates us from the competitors. All it takes is a few moments of your time to contact us today.